Locatie: Industrieweg 38C BE 2280 Grobbendonk 014/27.91.97
Sluitingsdatum voor sollicitaties: 31.07.22
Uren: 40 hours per week
As Logistics Development Manager – Wholesale you will be responsible for engineering our supply chain to ensure we provide an efficient and sustainable service to our global wholesale customers that contributes to overall account profitability. You will work closely with members of the logistics, sourcing, wholesale and finance team to identify and implement innovative solutions.
- Have a deep understanding of our global wholesale customer base
- Understand the wholesale customer segmentation model
- Work with our global wholesale operations and customer service teams to understand our customer requirements and resolve issues
- Work with our freight, warehousing, and carrier teams to develop solutions tailored to customer requirements, sustainability, and value
- Develop wholesale service performance and customer satisfaction measures
- Coordinate and prioritise project tasks, manage timelines, maintain project plans and communicate status to project sponsors, senior management, and external stakeholders
- Document the benefits from solutions implemented and measure them against the agreed levels of return on investment
- A manager with experience in a global logistics
- An individual with experience of contracts and commercial terms
- Experienced in project delivery and change management
- An individual with experience of implementing continuous improvement tools & techniques
- Analytical with a high level of attention to detail
- A results orientated, decisive individual with strong influencing skills
- Able to think strategically and communicate effectively to all levels
- Able to work independently
Werken voor Superdry is nog nooit zo lonend geweest
- An attractive salary package
- Amazing staff discount, 30% online and in store, plus access to our staff shop
- 26 days holiday, plus bank holidays and an extra day to celebrate your birthday
- Meal vouchers
- Travel allowances
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Functiebeschrijving downloaden Solliciteren
Het is mogelijk dat sommige vacatures eerder worden gesloten dan de gepubliceerde sluitingsdatum als er veel sollicitaties binnenkomen. Wij raden u daarom aan uw sollicitatie zo snel mogelijk in te dienen om teleurstelling te voorkomen.Terug naar een baan zoeken