Title: HR & Payroll Assistant
Type: Vaste betrekking
Location: Dilbeek, Brussels
Post date: 2019-02-07
Close date: 2019-02-20
Closing date for applications: 20-02-2019
Uur: FULL_TIME Voltijd - 36hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://carrierenl.superdry.be/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Indien we voor een bepaalde vacature een groot aantal sollicitaties ontvangen, dan is het mogelijk dat deze vacature vroeger dan de einddatum wordt afgesloten. Daarom vragen wij u om uw sollicitatie zo vlug mogelijk door te sturen zodat u niet teleurgesteld wordt.
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Based in our Brussels office, reporting to our HR Manager Benelux, this role is responsible for providing HR administrative assistance and maintaining personnel data for our employees across Belgium and The Netherlands. This is a heavily administrative role that requires someone who is highly organised, a great communicator and who has previous HR & Payroll experience.
You will liaise with our Store Managers, Area Managers and Country Manager to ensure the employee data for each of our stores and head office is accurate, in compliance with legal regulations and delivered in time for processing. You will deliver first line support for all HR & Payroll queries across the spectrum of the employee’s lifecycle from new hires to employees leaving the business.
- Assist with obtaining proper backup and preparation of critical HR records and employee files, maintaining accuracy and legal compliance of all employee files.
- Prepare and process payroll information for all staff in Belgium and The Netherlands in a timely and accurate manner, in conjunction with country Payroll Bureaus. This includes status changes, in-out service, hours worked and absences, social documents and fringe benefits.
- Liaise directly with all relevant Payroll Bureaus and be the point of contact for any queries from governmental institutions and other third parties regarding social documents.
- Carry out administration for HR processes - e.g. in and out of service, absence management, performance evaluations, contract management in line with internal and legal requirements.
- Act as the first point of contact and support for employees and managers for addressing and resolving day-to-day HR issues, coordinating with the HR Manager on any complicated issues.
- Assist with the development of internal processes and procedures and provide input to ensure optimal HR service to the organisation.
- Support the HR Manager with ad-hoc requests and projects.
- Experienced in HR and operational Payroll.
- Someone with a high level of attention to detail and excellent numeracy skills.
- Fluent in French and Dutch (spoken & written); good knowledge of English.
- Knowledgeable of Belgian labour laws and social regulations, and similar experience in The Netherlands is highly desirable.
- Ideally educated to degree level in HR or equivalent working experience.
- Able to manage confidential and sensitive employee information in accordance with guidelines.
- Able to identify and escalate compliance issues where appropriate.
- Good at balancing multiple projects and day-to-day tasks, prioritising your workload successfully.
- Someone with excellent communication skills, able to build strong relationships and influence at all levels
Downloaden taakbeschrijving Solliciteer