Jobtitel: Logistics Assistant - EU Fulfillment
Soort contract: Vast Voltijds
Locati: Grobbendonk, Belgium
Uur: Vast Voltijds - 37.5hrs
Indien we voor een bepaalde vacature een groot aantal sollicitaties ontvangen, dan is het mogelijk dat deze vacature vroeger dan de einddatum wordt afgesloten. Daarom vragen wij u om uw sollicitatie zo vlug mogelijk door te sturen zodat u niet teleurgesteld wordt.
The Logistics Assistant is responsible for ensuring that all customer experience is effective and efficient for all customers in the EU, by overseeing activities at our EU distribution centers and undertaken by our EU carrier and delivery service providers.
- Support all activities at our distribution centers in the EU (Grobbendonk, Gent)
- Support all delivery interactions for customers within the EU on a daily basis
- Be the first point of escalation for the EU distribution center, internal customers and 3PL partners
- Oversee all customer communications around fulfilment of our responsibilities
- Foster and promote links between the different 3rd parties, logistics teams and head office functions
- Support the EU Senior Logistics Manager in the negotiation of new service contracts
- Work with central logistics and head office functions to drive performance, innovation and identify new service propositions
- Ensure that relationships and contractual obligations are being met by all parties within your remit
- Drive the operations under your supervision to undertake activities and developments within Superdry’s strategic plan
- Support and advise head office functions that engage logistics activities
- Ideally experienced in a warehouse management, carrier management, delivery service or customer service role
- Highly motivated, with a willingness to learn and build their career with Superdry
- An excellent organizer and decision maker
- A great communicator who can build strong working relationships internally and externally
- Customer service solutions’ oriented with a drive to improve communication channels and processes
- Knowledgeable in excel to an intermediate level
- Detailed and methodical
- Passionate about the Superdry brand and driving change and innovation
Werken bij Superdry is nog nooit zo lonend geweest...
- Meal vouchers
- 6 RTT/ADV, plus an extra day off on your birthday
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Downloaden taakbeschrijving Solliciteer